Drone Services can help you obtain beautiful, high resolution aerial photographs & videos of your new development, construction site and buildings.
Aerial images enhance monthly progress reports and marketing materials and are often required for legal issues and draw reports.
Our images not only document the status of construction but they can also be used to settle conflicts, avoid costly delays, and provide anyone associated with the project valuable information while saving time.
A Drone Services representative can help you schedule monthly time-laps programs unique to your project site.
Land Developing - Building
Volumetrics & 3D GIS mapping
Drone aerial technology can help you and your increase safety and efficiency.
Allowing for 3D volumetric analysis measures volumes of any size pile or mixed cavity site.
Whether you need a drone to manage a large development project or just for a singular build site, our drones provide unparalleled quality and ease-of-use.
Whether you use it for surveying, monitoring job sites to ensure safe practices, showing potential and current clients an aerial overview of projects or simply to inspect project progress, our drones have the potential to be just as important as any other tool on your job site.
3D GIS Mapping
There are many techniques you can use to improve drawing performance of your 3D features and maps, both for display in your 3D environments and for maps served over the web. A 3D globe or scene that draws quickly will provide a better foundation for GIS analysis and data compilation in the 3D environment and will provide a better user experience.
- Industrial Inspections, Volumetrics & 3D GIS mapping – Mining and Energy Utilities
- hard to reach property and equipment inspections, safety inspections, bridge and tower monitoring, wind turbines, smoke stacks and those “hard to get to” locations
- perfect value added services for engineers and architects for energy, coal and electric companies
- high resolution mapping & GIS data
- smoke stack inspection
- cell tower & water tower inspections
- power line aerial inspection
- oil & gas pipe lines
- wind farm / wind mill aerial inspection
- roof top damage inspection
- solar panel inspection
- refinery flare tip inspection
- bridge aerial inspection
- commercial & industrial appraisals
- insurance damage inspection